Dr. James Van Wingen
Dr. Van Wingen grew up in Rockford, MI. He graduated from Rockford High School in 1991 and then went on to Michigan State University. In 1998, he earned his dental degree from the University of Michigan. He then pursued specialty training at the University of Michigan and Mott Children’s Health Center, from where he earned his master’s degree and certificate in pediatric dentistry. Dr. Van Wingen is a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Michigan Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Michigan Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Resort District Dental Society
- Staff at Munson Medical Center