Dr. Brandon Boike
Dr. Brandon Boike was born and raised in Flint, where his father was a dentist. He received both his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees from the University of Michigan. After dental school he spent 2 years practicing general dentistry in Traverse City. In those 2 years, Brandon and his wife Stephanie fell in love with the area, but Brandon’s experiences with his young patients compelled him to continue his education in pediatric dentistry. He completed his training at the University of Florida at their Naples satellite clinic. Dr. Brandon is a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Michigan Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Michigan Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Resort District Dental Society
- Staff at Munson Medical Center