Dr. Matt Mandeville
Dr. Mandeville graduated from the University of Detroit School of Dentistry in 1991. Following graduation, he began his Pediatric Dental Residency at Loyola University in Chicago. His residency program also included rotations at Mott Children’s Health Center and Hurly Medical Center located in Flint. Dr. Mandeville graduated as a Pediatric Dentist in 1993. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Michigan Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Michigan Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Resort District Dental Society
- Staff at Munson Medical Center